Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pix and reviewishness

First things first--new pictures are up on my Flickr site! No more complaining!

Next, I thought I would say something about some recent purchases:

Songs For Wiggleworms: totally worth the money. Nice familiar songs we grew up with, arranged in a pleasant mix of new and traditional styles, coupled with some new songs that are just as fun. No complaints at all. I need to track down the other CDs. It's almost as good as going to a Wiggleworms class.

They Might Be Giants Here Come the 123s: I think I like these songs better than the songs on the ABC's album. Also, this record came packaged with the 123s DVD, which is packed full of adorable videos for most of the songs on the CD. I wonder if the ABCs is packaged with it's DVD partner now, as it wasn't when we got it.

Color Wonder stuff: pre-loaded paint brushes and markers=stinky, but good, fingerpaints=messy but okay, soft sticks=big waste of money. Between the mess of the shavings, the ease with which the soft sticks can be broken/crumbled/jammed into the cap so that they break off, I'm so done with the soft sticks. I have to vacuum daily when those things are out. The Elmer's Go Paints are good, though, although they smell worse than the Crayola paintbrushes.

As for Gaz, I'm sure she's said and done some hilarious things lately, but I'm too tired to remember them right now. Once I get some more sleep, I'll be back on the recounting her latest weirdness. Until then, check out the Flickr pictures, already!

No comments: