Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tabula Rasa!

Uncle Greg is visiting with us at the moment. Gaz thinks he's the bee's knees, and I think he's done something to her brain.

You see, today they're playing with her MagnaDoodle, and in addition to teaching her to say "tabula rasa" every time she erases the board, he's also drawing pictures for her. Pictures which she is coloring and staying inside the lines. Consistently.

I'm not sure what he did, but shazam! I'm going to have to sit her down with some crayons and a coloring book to see how well she's retaining this new skill.

I am amazed.

5 comments:

Bushel Basket said...

Admit it, I hold extraordinary power over your progeny. It was a little something extra I added to the "blessing." Mwahahaha!

-Greg

Lovely Wife George said...

Not to mention your power over ponies! Pony and Eunice were just talking about how Pony was sad that it couldn't give Uncle Greg a kiss before he went home. But Gaz reassured Pony that it can give you a kiss next time. :D

kuroshii said...

i don't think i managed to color within the lines till about the third grade.

Bushel Basket said...

Well, I'm available for a reasonable fee....

kuroshii said...

oh, that was many years and many filled "designs to color" books ago. i'm much better now. :)