Monday, October 17, 2005

giant baby attack

Did I say that she's wearing 6 month clothes? Make that 6 - 9 month clothes. The 9 mo. stuff is a little baggy, but just a little. Next month that stuff should fit fine. I'm also just realizing that we don't have enough fall/winter clothes, including things like pants. Thanks to a recent visit from Grandma Cel and Grandpa Charley, we now have trousers! We had to go to the boys' section to find pants without tons of embroidery, but we've got green cargo pants and khaki cords and jeans and, of course, camoflage! Also cardigans and hoodies and other things in unisex colors. We're hoping our next one is a boy, and we're not the only ones in the family hoping for a boy so I figure I'm shopping for the future just as much as I'm shopping today. Don't fret. She's wicked cute whatever she's wearing.

I just can't believe how big she is. Especially since she's now beginning to teethe. You read that right. She's developing so fast it's about enough to make a gal dizzy.

No comments: