Tuesday, November 1, 2005

It had to happen sometime...

Not ten minutes after I thought, "Gee, Gaz hasn't pooped much at all today. Maybe she's saving it all for Mom and Dad tonight," it happened. I'd just fed her, so I waited through the first one. Yup, there's more. Ok, I'll wait till the next commercial and change her then.

Suddenly, all heck broke loose. She overflowed the diaper, and then my lap too. All over herself, me, and the couch. Even the size 3 diapers could not contain the wrath of Gaz. ::sigh::

To make matters worse, I had shorts in my stash of emergency clothes, but not pants. Fortunately Roger was giving me a ride home today, and was kind enough to bring me pants.

The moral of this story? Put a cloth diaper under her butt for feeding, as well as under her chin. Baby goo can come from both ends. You have been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Fuzzi bunz help, alone or over the paper diaper. My boy was a super pooper too.